Hey Everyone,
Here's the 16 week baby bump pic. Nick was kind enough to point out how much smaller I looked in last month's pic (such a doll). I still don't really feel
different, but I guess I am showing more than I thought I was! Plus, you'll notice the darker hair, which I don't love, but I'm trying to dye my hair less and am going to try and go back to my natural color, which is brownish, blondeish, somethingish. :)
xoxo
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
3 comments:
Ahhh love it!
You look great! Dark hair, bump and all :)
YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! WISH I COULD HUG YOU!
Post a Comment