…boy! I have a bunch of ultrasound pictures to upload which I will do later tonight or tomorrow. Nick was very excited, he patted my arm and said “good job.”
Everything looks good, he is about 8 ounces now and his arms and legs are a little less than 2 inches long. I forgot how long he is as a whole though, but he was the right size and on track with our due date. His heartbeat was at 152 which was a healthy range. There were no noticeable defects with the heart, but as a precaution I am having a fetal echocardiogram in Boston next Friday.
A very special thank you to Katy (who is ready to have her own first baby any day now!), Jessie Jenn P., Caroline, Maggie, and Noelle who reached out to me this morning to wish me luck. I’m very fortunate to have such amazing friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
4 comments:
I am Sooo happy for you guys! You are going to have such a beautiful baby boy! Thanks for the shout out :)
I love that Nick told you good job! He's so funny! Esp considering he's the one that made that determination! Love it! :) So excited to meet little NJD!
I am so excited! Quinton can't wait for his first cousin! They'll be the best of friends! We have a box of awesome cloths for you we just washed. Every little bit helps when he ruins 5 outfits in a row some days haha
---Dan
Thanks Maggie! :)
Brooke, Nick is a goofball and didn't even know that, ha!
Dan that's great on the clothes, thank you!! We'll take all the help we can get :)
Post a Comment