Sunday, July 15, 2012

Good Friends= Good Times

We had a small group of friends over yesterday and had a blast. It started early in the hopes that the party wouldn't run too late. Mama needs her sleep ;) We grilled and had some delicious food, and it was an overall great time. Nicholas was on his best behavior and had very few cranky episodes. He didn't sleep much through out the day, and only woke up once at night (he slept 7pm-1 am, then 2 am until about 5:30).

Here are some pics from the day:

Caroline and the babe

Caroline's fiance Jon

Danielle, Caroline, and I - along with the kid who falls asleep halfway through a bottle

Nick's friend Joe - it was great to see him as we haven't seen him in forever - he was traveling abroad a lot for work, and we're yet to meet his almost 1 year old daughter Keira - hopefully soon!

Auntie Lexi and the babe - she looks more fabulous every time I see her! (and more tan - heehee)

Me and the muffin man!

Chips Ahoy Ice Cream Cheesecake - Super easy and super delicious. Here's the recipe:
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/chips-ahoy-ice-cream-116062.aspx

The only down side is that I'm sick now - I sound worse than I feel, but not feeling so great. I've been fighting a dry cough for a few weeks and it's now developed into laryngitis and a runny nose. Cough drops don't seem to help and my stomach is starting to hurt from the coughing. But I know it could be worse. It's so hard to not kiss and smush the babe, and I'm really hoping I don't get him sick!

xo




No comments:

Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018

Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...