We got this guy home from dinner with friends and he was a cranky little boy. I changed his diaper, put him in a sleep sack, laid him down, and he started screaming bloody murder. But...about 5 minutes later, I checked on him, told him I loved him and patted his head...came downstairs, and this happened:
Honestly, he's been doing great and I couldn't be happier!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
No comments:
Post a Comment