Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tidbits

Nicholas is walking supported (he likes to hold onto a finger, preferably mine) and strut around the house like he's been doing it forever. It's wobbly and funny and if he steps on something he just drags it with his foot. He will walk a little unsupported but realizes he can get there faster by crawling and drops down. Him starting to walk is just amazing to watch.

http://youtu.be/AKE7cR1O8_Q

http://youtu.be/UuUhzWeoe0U

Nicholas screams "deder" (we think dexter..since we're constantly saying Dexter go to your bed, Dexter go lay down, Dexter, no!)

http://youtu.be/FrnH6bSca0U

Nicholas - is definitely a mama's boy for the moment..he pretty much wants to go to me no matter who is holding him.

Nick - just got back from three days in Killington for a bachelor party and needless to say, he's a wee bit tired ;)

Me - heading back to Bikram Yoga with Alexis tomorrow, I only managed to go once before I got sick, got the stomach bug, came back from South Carolina, was sick again..I loved it so much and I bought a 20 session card so I'm looking forward to sweating my butt off!

Missing my friend Brooke. It was so great to see her but now that I'm back here and she's still there, it makes me sad. I would love to plan a trip with Nick and the baby and have been looking at flights, but prices are a bit crazy so I'm going to keep checking and hope I can find something.

My mom visited this week and had a great time with Nicholas. She said he is really such a good baby and is so much fun to watch.

http://youtu.be/oSjmmzdrcSs

xoxo



No comments:

Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018

Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...