I've been working really hard and although I would have liked to see more of a loss, I'm just glad the scale is moving in the right direction:
Last Week:
Weight: 154.2
Waist: 30
Abdomen: 31.5
Hip: 41
% Body Fat: 33.2
This Week:
Weight: 152.8
Waist: 29.75
Abdomen: 31.5
Hip: 40.5
% Body Fat: 32.8
I was feeling very tired this morning and told Nick I was going to go to bed right after the baby tonight, but my boss came in to weigh in right after me and apparently he did great this week, so that was all the motivation I needed to head to the gym tonight!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
2 comments:
Whoooo hooo!!!
Congrats! Kicking ass
Post a Comment