Saturday, March 23, 2013

Quinton's 2nd Birthday

Happy Birthday Quinton!

A Sponge Bob Birthday :)




With Kingsley's Mom


Auntie Alexis


Such a big boy!


Eating Pizza crust first because we all know that's the best part


Kingsley's Dad with Teddy




Cake Time


A little shy


Yay for cake!








Dad & Auntie


So civilized with a spoon, heehee :)




Looking for more Annie's crackers...


Sponge Bob pinata - so the new thing is no bat, just strings that you pull and one of them will release the candy. Interesting ;) Quin loved it and that's what matters most!






Told you he loved it!





1 comment:

DannyD said...

Thanks so much for the blog post. It was a really fun day. Your pictures are awesome!!!! I saved every single one of them as I still plan on making a physical photo album so I can flip through it with them and pass it on old school style. I love digital photos but miss having a real album in hand.

Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018

Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...