Sunday, March 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
4 comments:
<3
This guy...can't...
so handsome :)
Holy crap look at that face! So damn cute! If I wasn't so bogged down with a terrible two toddler and a constantly awake 4 month old, I would love to take him for the day to play with him! We'd have a blast! Maybe next time Alexis watches Nicholas she can swing by so him and Quin can play together.
Post a Comment