Dan and Kingsley stopped by today for a quick visit so the kiddos could play. Quinton and Nicholas are starting to play with each other and not just next to each other, it was hilarious to watch. They took turns screaming their heads off and screaming at the same time, and Teddy was the happiest little guy just chilling on the rug and smiling at everyone and everything (even when Dexter was making out with him:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
2 comments:
Totally not crying, at all, not even a little. I am such a proud auntie right now!
they look like they had a terrible time! ;)I love Nicholas' outfit!
Post a Comment