Hi Everyone,
As you can imagine it's been pretty hectic lately with the holidays. I'm playing catch up with just about everyone and everything and finally have a free few minutes to catch up on the ol' blog.
The Saturday before Christmas we hosted the second annual cousin's party at our house. We invite all cousin's, significant others, and their children over for a holiday party. Nick's cousin Adam died unexpectedly last year so we do this in memory of him as well. It was a really nice and relaxing time. We also do a Yankee Swap and although there were no appalling/hilarious gifts this year, it was still fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...

1 comment:
such a nice tradition... Looks like a huge success again! :) it's really great of you to host these...
Post a Comment