On his first birthday :)
Handing me his last ever bottle (switched to sippy cups) and formula (our wallet thanks you Nicholas!)
Sippy cup is going GREAT (notice the soaked shirt)
Love from his favorite pup at the park (May 2013)
Master laundry folder
Excellent napping skills at day care
Too cool for you
I'll never stop saying Dexter is a saint
Visiting Auntie Jessie in an outfit from Auntie Jessie!
Hi Five's for Grampa!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...

















No comments:
Post a Comment