Today we celebrated Nick's youngest brother Aaron as he just graduated law school. We had a great time at The Village Inn with family and it was a beautiful day. We're so proud of you Aaron! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...

1 comment:
<3, Such a smart guy! SO proud!
Post a Comment