The day before Easter we had an Easter Egg Hunt with Nick's cousin Sam, his wife Aisling, and their children Nicky & Maggie. Nicky is 6 and did an awesome job helping Nicholas & Maggie (who is a little younger than Nicholas) find eggs.
On Easter we went to Nick's parents house and it was so awesome- fabulous food and lots of laughs, and it's always great watching the kiddos play together. Alice is getting bigger by the minute (those bunny ears!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...


















No comments:
Post a Comment