I've got a potential adopter for this girl tomorrow! Fingers crossed please!! I will be leaving her at the Humane Society and if she is not adopted tomorrow, I told the shelter manager I would take her back when we are home from Memorial Day Weekend in New York. She has been a total sweetheart and has warmed up and come out of her shell, I'm so proud of her (ok and of me a little) and I know she will make someone very happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...

No comments:
Post a Comment