This past Sunday we celebrated our friend Sherine and her husband Dave's son Brennan's second birthday. Nick has been friends with Sherine and Dave for many years and it's pretty cool that our sons are only six months apart, so we can watch them grow together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...









No comments:
Post a Comment