This past weekend my brother Erik and his husband Joe came to visit and we had THE BEST time! It was so great to see them especially since we will not see them again until Christmas.
They got here in the early afternoon on Sunday and Sunday night we went to PF Chang's (Erik had never been) and then saw The Skeleton Twins. It was a tough movie to watch, there is a lot about depression and suicide, but I really love Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader (as do my brother and Joe) so they made the movie very enjoyable. I'm glad we got to see it.
Monday we headed to Smolak Farms (our third trip in the past week, I guess you could say we like it there) and in the afternoon made and decorated "haunted house brownies."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...


1 comment:
Glad you all had a great time!!
Post a Comment