Monday, January 30, 2017

Well

Well, I've already fallen off the wagon with posting, haha. But honestly, we have not had too much going on, which is a pretty great thing! The last few weekends have been pretty low key, we had a children's party here and there, but we've had a really great time just relaxing, and just "being." With all the terrible and insane things that are happening in the world right now, it's nice to just focus on the things that are most important- family, friends, and being happy.

I'm really enjoying school and as this is my last class, I will be sad when it is over. I'm taking Fundamentals of Animal Health and it's very interesting and exciting for me, which makes it easy to go to class when I have it. I have a relatively big class (25 students) and I see a lot of familiar faces and friends so that is nice too.

We celebrated Alice's 3rd birthday a few weeks ago and our friends Andrew and Shaela had a party for their 2 and 1 year old, Ashlyn and Kailyn. It's always good to be with friends we've known for years and to see their beautiful children grow (and same goes for family, of course).

Hope you are all well and enjoying life. I know I am.




xoxo

No comments:

Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018

Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...