When I used to eat a really big meal and my stomach was all full up, I would always rub my belly and say “baby’s kicking!” For the first time yesterday I felt the actual baby kicking! I wasn’t sure at first, but I just feel little “pings” of movement from the inside – that’s really the only way I can explain it. It’s interesting..I am definitely paying much more attention. It is mostly in my lower lower abdomen, like right above my you know what (sorry if that’s TMI for some!) I was on the phone with Nick and I said “oh my god that’s so weird!” because I felt a kick down south. He can’t wait to be able to feel it from the outside and rubs my stomach all the time hoping to feel something. The baby is a little over a half a pound so he is still pretty small and the “kicks” are light, almost like butterflies in my stomach.
I have been working on Christmas shopping. I usually start around September in the hopes to be done before December. This works out well for me because I’ll spend a little bit each pay check and I do not go too crazy and get overwhelmed. I do need some help though – I’m looking for cute grandparent to be ideas, and have had no luck. The frames I find are cheesy, and nothing seems to be “just right”. I know a handful of moms now so I’m hoping you ladies can help me out.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
2 comments:
the willow tree grandpARENT FIGURES WERE A HIT FOR US..OPPS TYPING WHILE B-FEEDING
Thanks Becky! I received a Willow Tree angel as a secret santa gift about 10 years ago - it still makes me smile. My SIL gave me the mother one when we announced I was pregnant. I'll add it to my list of ideas :)
Post a Comment