My Halloween Cupcakes -they came out so cute!
Dexter in the snow - I didn't necessarily want a picture of him peeing, I just think it's funny that he pees about a foot from the house (on the deck) and runs back inside instantly because he hates the cold.
A tree in our backyard weighed down by the snow.
Dexter and my mom, when he finally took a break from driving her crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
No comments:
Post a Comment