Today is our five year wedding anniversary. Every year gets better in so many different ways. From buying our home the year we were married, to getting Dexter in 2009, to having Nicholas in 2012, and so many more amazing things, there is no one else I'd rather share all of this with than Nick. I am a truly fortunate person who counts her blessings every single day. Life is a gift. We only get one shot. Enjoy it. I know I am.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...







2 comments:
LOVE all the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary doll! You deserve all the happiness! Still love the pic of Nicholas (as a baby) looking at you like "OOOO LA LA"....
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!!! CHEERS TO MANY MORE. What's with all the caps, I have no idea. I love this blog btw, it's fun to read :)
Post a Comment