Completely forgetting I am in a wedding in a month, I chopped off my hair yesterday. It's ok though, I love it. :)
Before:
After:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...


4 comments:
looks great!
I could never cut my hair that way, OMG. Love it, it looks amazing.
Beautiful!!!
Maggie
Looking GREAT, Crystal! :-D
Post a Comment