Nicholas just started a new day care in March and honestly I don't recall being told that his school photos were taking place. I always send Nicholas to day care in hand me downs/nothing fancy because I never know the activities planned and/or how dirty he'll get. Anyways, the pictures still came out awesome and I'm very happy with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...






No comments:
Post a Comment