Sorry I'm a few days late with this one! Saturday we celebrated Nick's 34th birthday with a small group of friends. We grilled (there's still snow in the backyard but we're starting to see some delightfully super brown grass), ate too much, drank too much wine, and had an amazing time. Thank you to everyone who came over to celebrate with us. :)
I can never say it enough, I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have a husband who supports me 100% and loves me even when I'm not so nice (which is rare...bahaha). An amazing father to Nicholas, an incredibly driven and hard worker, and pretty damn funny too (he'll be the first one to tell you that). Here's to you hubs. Happy Birthday and I look forward to spending so many more with you.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...

1 comment:
<3 you two! xoxo
Post a Comment