Last night we celebrated Nick's brother Aaron's fiancé Morgan at her bachelorette. We went to a show called "All The Single Ladies" at Ned Devine's in Boston and it was HILARIOUS! Afterwards we headed over to Dick's Last Resort which is a fun place to visit if you have never been. It was really great to have a girls night out, and it was just so much fun. I won't post too many pics because, well, that just wouldn't be very nice.
Needless to say, I know Morgan had a great time and the wedding will be here before we know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...







1 comment:
Your boobs rock in the first pic. What a great night!
Post a Comment