Friday night we celebrated the wedding of Nick's long time friend TJ to Sarah. It was beautiful outside and the event took place at Glen Magna Farm in Danvers, MA.
The ceremony was short and sweet and the wedding was wonderfully laid back. I've talked about this before, but we are truly fortunate that Nick's guy friends have married some really amazing women. I think of many of them as sisters to me, and yesterday someone commented that "friends are the family that you choose." I'd definitely say we've chosen some of the best ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...


























1 comment:
Gorgeous! Happy you had fun!
Post a Comment