Saturday, May 5, 2012

A little note...

I thought I’d write a little note to you, my baby Nicholas. You sleep on my chest all the time and I love it. I never thought I had a maternal instinct, but now I know I do. I look at you and I just love you so much. You are my everything. You are so little, so helpless, and I love taking care of you. When you cry I run to you, I don’t even feel the tiredness, it’s never even a thought in my mind. All I want is to make you better. You curl up to me and stop crying almost instantly, you know me, and it’s the most amazing, indescribable feeling. I don’t think about tomorrow, or a few weeks from now when I have to go back to work. I enjoy every single day and every single moment that I have with you. I’m sad to know that I do not remember these moments with my own mother, and it makes me appreciate her so much more.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

You are lucky to have each other. Someone, something so small can make such a huge difference in your life. Not to mention he is probably the cutest little man ever. :)

Becky said...

tears! this brings me right back to Colin's infancy..boys love their mama's!

Anonymous said...

HE LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!

Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018

Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...