My dad is officially done his radiation treatment! He finished on Tuesday September 11th and left at 2 am on Wednesday September 12th to be here to see his grandson. He will be here for about a week and a half. He is feeling great and his PSA levels are perfect. He will continue to have his PSA levels checked every 6 months for the rest of his life.
I am so very thankful.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
3 comments:
I am SOOO glad your dad is feeling better and doing great. Up the next day-I think it may be love! ;) Now that's a good Grandpa!
Glad to hear it! It must be so nice to have him up here!
Great news!!!! So happy for your family :)
Maggie
Post a Comment