Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

We had a very relaxing Easter - we actually don't really celebrate "regular" Easter but plan on celebrating Greek Easter which is on May 5th this year. We didn't do much except finally went to a local park in Dracut so Nicholas could check it out. The park is very nice and I'm looking forward to bringing Nicholas there in the summer. Here are some pics of the day:

























Also, we got Nicholas his first "real" shoes from Stride Rite yesterday - a sweet pair of Saucony's and some "dressier" brown shoes. :)

xoxo

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love his little sneakers! So cute!! Dexter appears to appreciate whatever (rock?) Nicholas' is trying to feed him! LOL

Brooke said...

I love his little sneakers! So cute!! Dexter appears to appreciate whatever (rock?) Nicholas' is trying to feed him! LOL

Noelle said...

SWEET KICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great pics :)

Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018

Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...