Nick and I had a wedding last night (yes, on a Thursday, and yes, it was awesome) so I kept forgetting that today was Friday. Nick took the day off so it was great for all of us to be together.
Here's the day, in pictures. I failed to take pictures of the delicious dinner (Brussel sprouts, whole wheat pasta, lemon, parmesan, garlic, butter) and muffins (fresh pears, whole wheat flour, almonds, etc) I made, but lets just say they rocked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...






2 comments:
looks like a great day! I love the shot of Nicholas up in the air! Did he get his hair cut?! So handsome!!!
I love reading your blog and looking at the pics. It is truly a bright spot in my day. Love you guys.
Post a Comment