Hey everyone! So, as you know I am super far behind in my posting- I've got this wonderful ongoing list of blogs I intend to write, but just can't seem to find the time to do it! The (not so little) guy went to bed on the earlier side tonight so I have a little bit of free time, woohoo!
Alexis and Rich were married on February 6th and it was the beyond perfect day. Alexis was hoping for snow and she got the perfect amount the day before the wedding. The photos we have seen so far are absolutely amazing, and we cannot wait to see the rest!
We got ready at the Renaissance Golf Club, where the wedding took place. It was exciting, relaxing, and so much fun, to say the very least. It was great to be together and to see Alexis smile approximately every 30 seconds was absolutely wonderful.
The ride to the church was filled with anticipation. The ceremony was perfect- Nick and I kept stealing glances at each other and smiling like dopes, remembering how almost 8 years before we were in the very same spot as Alexis and Rich. It was beautiful and mesmerizing to watch the two of them exchange vows, knowing they are headed for a wonderful lifetime of being together.
The reception was so much fun- our friends Matt and Deanna were there and we had SUCH a blast together. Dancing (and of course drinking..) the night away. It was truly a wonderful winter fairy tale, from beginning to end.
We love you Alexis & Rich! <3 xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
1 comment:
I have been waiting SO BADLY for this hahaha thank you!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Post a Comment