Some comments I've received since announcing I was pregnant:
- Alot of "We're/ I'm so happy for you", and "congratulations!"
- You'll probably find the baby easier than Dexter. At least you won't have to walk him/her daily during those New England winters! (my personal favorite, from my friend Sean B. that I've known forever)
- You're not going to dye your hair anymore, right?
- Are you going to keep that long hair?
- You're not going to that wedding in Mexico now, right?
- You can't wear those heels anymore!
-Eat your vegetables (to this I said I had no interest in food, no taste for it - and she responded that is because I don't want to gain weight).
-Thank you for giving me the best news I have ever received in my entire life.
(These were all from my Mom...she means well...)
-Old news ;) hehe jk going on now to see what you said. (Brooke)
-OMG you are gonna have the best baby shower!!! Holy s*** seriously. Crying my eyes out at a cookout woohoo! Baby!!! I AM FREAKING OUT!!! (Alexis)
-I've been wondering how you are doing!!! I checked the blog a couple of hours ago even! Soooo happy for you guys--- congrats on the big news!!! :) (Jen C.)
-Is the baby going to be ok with all that drinking you do? (Noelle...haha)
-What wonderful news! You look great. There is something about babies that bring such joy. Take care of yourself and enjoy your pregnancy- It's a very special time in your life. (Liz T.)
-I won't tell you it's easy to be a parent, but it is the most rewarding and blessed experience in life that I've had and I'm so happy you're going to have a little one to share all of the special things about you with. (Lisa, my friend since the 6th grade)
-It's the most wonderful and rewarding (and exhausting) thing you will EVER do. You and Nick will make wonderful parents! (Nicole)
-super hugs and a pat on the back to nick(he did his part!) (Melanie)
-Congrats!!!! So excited for you two and little baby drista! Hope you have been feeing ok? (Paula)
-I knew it from the lemonade... (Katy)
-HOLY S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO! Congrats and I love u!!!! Finally!!!! I was hoping that's what ur email was gonna be about! Wait until u feel the first kick...there is nothing like it... (Alisha)
-It's not official until you get the FB pregnancy tracker app...Your baby is 12 weeks old, it has already developed fingernails longer than it's father...lol. Congrats Nick & Crystal!!! (Nick's friend Chris H. on his FB page).
-Ohhh...CD=PG (my brother Erik)
-May your first child be a masculine child. Unless it's a girl. (Aaron)
-I am so excited for you and Nick......you'll make wonderful parents ! I want dibs on babysitting duty ! (Auntie Georgia - I told her Alexis would probably have dibs but if she could wrestle the baby out of her hands, she would be more than welcome).
-I'm so happy for you guys! I'm running around work like a little kid that just found out what they are getting for xmas. (Kingsley)
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rudy Thomas Dristiliaris 6/9/2018
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
Just a sweet little saying I saw on FB and had to steal: ************************************************************************ There c...
-
Hi friends! Back in June Nick and I looked at one another and we knew that it was time to bring another dog into the home. The pain of De...
-
I wish I had some "before pictures", but we're redoing our basement and it is coming out great. The previous owner basically c...
3 comments:
Hahaha this is awesome
Got your e-mail the other day but haven't had time to respond. So happy for you guys, it's great news. You'll have to keep us updated on your progress here! -- Jen
Thanks Jen! I will :)
Post a Comment